- All fees once paid will not be refundable for any reasons whatsoever.
- The student / parent / guardian authorizes the institute to deposit cheque on due dates without recourse to them. If the cheque is not honoured by the issuing bank for any reason, the institute shall initiate such steps including legal action to recover the same.
- In the event of non-receipt of fees on due date, the institute reserves the right to initiate such steps including refraining the students from attending lectures, participating in events / workshops, appearing for assessments / exams, at its sole discretion. The student/ parent/ guardian waive their right to initiate any steps against the institute arising out of steps initiated for the same.
- Delay in payment of fees will result in levying of an additional financial penalty by the institute on the time to time as decided by management.
Cancellation of Admission
- The institute reserves its rights to cancel the admission of successful applicants under any of these circumstances :
- If the applicant’s cheque are dishonored.
- If the applicant fails to furnish the proof of the stipulated minimum qualifications/ eligibility criteria.
- If the applicant fails to meet the minimum attendance criteria.
- If the applicant brings to disrepute the name of the institution or if the institute deems that educational standards/ class decorum are not maintained by the applicant
- If the applicant has committed a breach of any of the terms of this agreement or any rule framed subsequent to these terms and has failed to rectify such breach despite the institute calling upon him/ her to do so.
- Student not paying fees as per schedule will be debarred from the institute.
- Bank account not to be closed and no stop payment of the cheque.