- Difference between journalism and sports journalism
- Sports as a niche in Media and Communication
- The tool kit of covering sports
- Sports photography
- Sports communication and event planning – Match Reports, Interviews, Profile Stories, Media Centre, Coverage Plan, Press Release, & Sponsor’s Commitment
- Financial aspects of sports events
- Structure of sports federations and internal politics
- The Sports Media and Communication course will empower you with the knowledge and skills to optimise career opportunities in the field.
- This course blends academic rigour with a hands-on practical approach to nurture you for a successful career in Sports Media and Communication.