HR Dialogues 2022
Emerging Trends in the HR Eco-System
Ahmedabad, Gujarat January, 2022
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, millions of people have lost their jobs and incomes.
Many industries across sectors and organisations have had to redesign the whole recruitment process due to the pandemic. Limited face-to-face interviews and interactions, remote working, increased penetration of technology, are redefining the talent acquisition. The fortunate partnership of digitization and HR ush-ered in several advantageous outcomes like effective resource planning, requirement forecasting, talent sourcing, and recruitment assessments. The integration of resource management software within HR teams has given rise to smart HR programs and effective leadership.
A conference to facilitate knowledge sharing would be organised on the theme “Emerging trends in the HR Eco-system”.
The one-day conference will see all the stakeholders come together senior state officials, educationists, private enterprise, service providers and civil society organisations amongst others.
Objective of the Webinar
- Ensuring gender equality and empowering differently abled and transgender
- To present the talent landscape of the future
- Strategies for continuous learning, re-skilling and up-skilling the existing workforce
- Future of Work and Digital Transition
- Discuss how firms are adopting different talent models – Industry and Academia viewpoint
- The need for highly skilled and trained workforce
- Government Officials
- Recruitment agencies
- HR Tech Professionals
- CHROs / Plant Heads
- Start-ups, SMEs
- · Entrepreneurs