AT TRANSSTADIA INSTITUTE,
OUR POLICY IS
WE BELIEVE THAT
ALL SAFETY, HEALTH
AND WE WILL
BE LEAD THE WAY IN
TransStadia Institute is committed to
- Protect the environment by implementing effective measures for
- Prevention of Pollution
- Conservation of Resources
- Eco-friendly Waste Disposal
- Active Recycling
- Create a secure and protective environment for the TransStadia Institute community by taking proactive safety measures to avoid risk and hazardous calamities.
- Provide continuous training to team members, associates and students to upgrade their awareness and skills for better Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Management System.
- Utilize energy resources in a responsible and efficient manner to reduce emissions, effluents and waste generation.
- Adhere to all Legal and Statutory requirements concerning Safety, Occupational Health and Environment.
We will inculcate a strong culture of awareness and promote interweaving Efficiency, Ergonomics and Environment in to our Projects, Products, Services and Processes.