AT TRANSSTADIA INSTITUTE,
OUR POLICY IS
WE BELIEVE THAT ALL SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT
ISSUES ARE PREVENTABLE AND WE WILL ALWAYS
STRIVE BE LEAD THE WAY IN OUR SECTOR.
TransStadia Institute is committed to
- Protect the environment by implementing effective measures for
- Prevention of Pollution
- Conservation of Resources
- Eco-friendly Waste Disposal
- Active Recycling
- Create a secure and protective environment for the TransStadia Institute community by taking proactive safety measures to avoid risk and hazardous calamities.
- Provide continuous training to team members, associates and students to upgrade their awareness and skills for better Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Management System.
- Utilize energy resources in a responsible and efficient manner to reduce emissions, effluents and waste generation.
- Adhere to all Legal and Statutory requirements concerning Safety, Occupational Health and Environment.
We will inculcate a strong culture of awareness and promote interweaving Efficiency, Ergonomics and Environment in to our Projects, Products, Services and Processes.